I'm an systems engineer, with some focus on complex systems, signal processing and a bit of control systems. My current job title is "Senior Systems Engineer". I am also a hobby photographer, and avid Android and Unity programmer. I am the programmer of the Android app Psychic Tester, Ham Finder, Qsl Mapper, and the game Rocket Bowl. I am also the author of the blog, The Making of a Ham, and the photographer on PearsonArtPhoto.com. I gained the most fame from creating http://www.whereisroadster.com/, and run a YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/c/whereisroadster/
To see some of my photography, check out the following sites:
- Space Exploration♦ 94.3k 94.3k 1616 gold badges261261 silver badges490490 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 48.2k 48.2k 3333 gold badges183183 silver badges275275 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 33k 33k 1515 gold badges9797 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.6k 11.6k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Photography 10.6k 10.6k 99 gold badges5252 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 201 FragmentPagerAdapter Exists Only In Android.Support.V4.App (and not Android.App)
- 176 How can you get the Manifest Version number from the App's (Layout) XML variables?
- 162 SQLAlchemy default DateTime
- 157 In Postgresql, Force unique on combination of two columns
- 152 Where did Harry's parents get all of their money from?
- 123 ImageView not keeping max height and width
- 98 How can you get the Manifest Version number from the App's (Layout) XML variables?
- View more network posts →