Computational Linguistics B.Sc. from University of Potsdam, Germany.
6+ years of experience developing Windows software for a backup/office software company (languages: Visual C++, VB6, Python, PHP)
Now at TomTom in embedded Linux C++ development.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 7 at 23:14
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 1313 gold badges5858 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 How do I check if a C++ std::string starts with a certain string, and convert a substring to an int?
- 69 Initialize static variables in C++ class?
- 51 Why did Luke call the lightsaber by a different name?
- 42 How do files get into the External Dependencies in MSVC++2010?
- 38 How is a' in mathematics pronounced?
- 37 Automatic #defines according to Debug/Release config in Visual Studio
- 36 Could Snowden (in theory) be pardoned by the US president?
- View more network posts →