Computational Linguistics B.Sc. from University of Potsdam, Germany.
6+ years of experience developing Windows software for a backup/office software company (languages: Visual C++, VB6, Python, PHP)
Now at TomTom in embedded Linux C++ development.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 7 '19 at 23:14
- Stack Overflow 10.7k 10.7k 1515 gold badges6363 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 How do I check if a C++ std::string starts with a certain string, and convert a substring to an int?
- 72 Initialize static variables in C++ class?
- 51 Why did Luke call the lightsaber by a different name?
- 49 How do files get into the External Dependencies in Visual Studio C++?
- 39 Automatic #defines according to Debug/Release config in Visual Studio
- 39 How is a' in mathematics pronounced?
- 36 Could Snowden (in theory) be pardoned by the US president?
- View more network posts →