I've mainly been using C# and .NET over the past few years, but I have experience with C, C++, and Java as well. I've been involved in the medical imaging industry for most of my career. Right now I'm self employed and working as a consultant.
The primary project I have worked on over the past several years is the open source ClearCanvas ImageServer.
You can also find me on Twitter.
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 328 328 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 215 215 33 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 123 123 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 What's the best way to calculate the size of a directory in .NET?
- 37 Does Dojo have an equivalent to jQuery.trigger()?
- 34 How do I find the install directory of a Windows Service, using C#?
- 22 In Healthcare IT, is a "break glass" mode to bypass access controls commonly required?
- 18 DICOM: What's the point of SOPInstanceUID tag?
- 18 Private tag numbers available for use in DICOM
- 12 How to remove Crash Dump Files under Windows 7
- View more network posts →