Real name: Christian Lercher
Started programming when I was 7 years old (Basic on C64, then Assembler, later C/C++, and now mostly Java).
First Windows experience: ca 1993 (Win 3.11)
First Unix experience: 1998 (Solaris, then SuSE Linux, now mostly Debian/Ubuntu and MacOS).
I'm just as much interested in technical things, as in social topics, and economics. It really depends.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 '11 at 22:45
- Stack Overflow 34.8k 34.8k 1818 gold badges9595 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.5k 3.5k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 687 687 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 592 592 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 279 How to format a Java string with leading zero?
- 226 Eclipse: Files opened by multiple searches using same editor tab
- 136 Jump into interface implementation in Eclipse IDE
- 99 CSRF protection with CORS Origin header vs. CSRF token
- 95 Why do consoles sometimes hang forever when SSH connection breaks?
- 81 Ideal HTTP cache control headers for different types of resources
- 48 Debugger for Iptables
- View more network posts →