Been working in iOS since the day the private beta was launched, and over the last 7 years I've also spent time on Flash, Java (GUI) and C#, before that I did PHP & PERL. Most recently I was the principal/lead developer on the CameraAwesome iOS app and currently head up our mobile team.
Hopefully, if my handlers let me out I'll have some time to finish up some of the photography projects I've been wanting to do lately ;)
Mountain View, California, United States
Member for 8 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 '11 at 15:42
- Photography 6.5k 6.5k 2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 88 gold badges4444 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Arqade 214 214 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 140 140 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 338 When to use NSInteger vs. int
- 60 iphone - How do I add videos to iPad simulator?
- 50 How can I programmatically remove the 2 connection limit in WebClient
- 38 iOS: get video duration and thumbnails without playing video
- 24 Xcode 4.3's 'estimated app store size' is considerably different than .ipa file, why?
- 23 How to have a UISwipeGestureRecognizer AND UIPanGestureRecognizer work on the same view
- 23 UIScrollView with centered UIImageView, like Photos app
- View more network posts →