Check out Optia, a puzzle game for iOS, or yaml-cpp, a YAML parser/emitter library in C++.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 10 '12 at 2:22
- Stack Overflow 28.1k 28.1k 1818 gold badges9393 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 461 461 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Area 51 186 186 55 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 173 173 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 368 convert a char* to std::string
- 288 How to add a default include path for GCC in Linux?
- 83 Why do I get files like ._foo in my tarball on OS X?
- 74 Why do I get files like ._foo in my tarball on OS X?
- 69 C++ Get name of type in template
- 69 Return a "NULL" object if search result not found
- 50 Is there a function in c that will return the index of a char in a char array?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 10 '12