I have many years' experience on macOS, Linux, and Windows, and have a history of successfully delivering remotely-developed software, written with robust, maintainable code, to clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100 companies and the US government.
Recently, I've integrated open-source libraries into Linux and Mac programs, converted a macOS application from 32-bit Carbon to 64-bit Cocoa, fixed bugs throughout an 18 GB embedded Linux source code base, and modified the internals of GTK+, GDK, WebKit, and the X11 server and client.
Other development skills and technologies I've used include:
• Linux: Pango, Cairo, Clutter, glib, WebKitGTK, libxml2, kernel drivers
• Macintosh: Cocoa, Xcode, AVFoundation, Core Graphics, Quartz, Carbon, QuickTime
• Embedded Linux: ARM (XScale, OMAP, Tegra) and x86
• Windows: MFC, Visual Studio, LeadTools
• Raster and vector graphics, video and multimedia
• C, C++, Objective C, SQL, Java, Perl, bash, json, XML
• C++ 11/14/17, STL, lambdas, Boost
• jsoncpp, libpng, zlib, openssl, Doxygen, Qt
• Cross-platform development and ports
• Scrum, Agile, Kanban
• Perforce, git, Subversion, Jira, Redmine
Member for 9 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '11 at 23:43
- Software Engineering 15.6k 15.6k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 451 451 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Arqade 345 345 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 228 Why don't all companies buy developers the best hardware?
- 217 Cooling a cup of coffee with help of a spoon
- 120 Git-Based Source Control in the Enterprise: Suggested Tools and Practices?
- 63 What is language-agnosticism and why is it called that?
- 47 What is the advantage of little endian format?
- 45 Is possible to write too many asserts?
- 32 How can software be protected from piracy?
- View more network posts →