I have been writing software on the .NET platform since about 2001. Since that time I've worked on lots of systems including web portals, asset management, ERP, CRM, content management, email, and SOA. I credit my love of research and the bleeding edge with four years at Microsoft Product Support, where I learned how to learn about technology.
Today I work at the Risk Management Agency of the US Department of Agriculture, where we do amazing work with Agile and DevOps (yes, for the government!)
I'm also writing a book about DevOps tools: DevOps Katas: Hands-On DevOps
- Stack Overflow 33.9k 33.9k 99 gold badges7373 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- DevOps 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 3.1k 3.1k 1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 391 391 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 273 273 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 How can I convert a DateTime to the number of seconds since 1970?
- 86 Watching variables in SSIS during debug
- 79 Deserializing JSON data to C# using JSON.NET
- 73 Entity Framework and Connection Pooling
- 56 Renaming foreign-key columns in MySQL
- 55 What is the difference between SRE and DevOps?
- 38 .NET: Which Exception to Throw When a Required Configuration Setting is Missing?
- View more network posts →