What do I look for in a post? Clarity and Contribution.
NO vote: If the post is clear, but makes no contribution OR if the post is unclear, but makes a contribution (though I will try to improve the clarity either by comments or direct edit).
UP vote: If the post is clear and makes a contribution.
DOWN vote: If the post is unclear and makes no contribution (though I will try to see if I've missed something by commenting).
Member for 8 years, 11 months
27 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 13:45
Top network posts
- 146 Xcode linker error: file too small for architecture x86_64
- 87 Advisor tries to reproduce my results to ensure my honesty. Is it the norm?
- 56 How to maintain a sometimes-used vehicle?
- 51 Why is the Fourier transform so important?
- 50 How to choose a good grading curve for yes/no exams?
- 41 The "backspace" escape character '\b': unexpected behavior?
- 41 What's the "average" requests per second for a production web application?
- View more network posts →