logic grad student, Carnegie Mellon
Member for 9 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 23 '14 at 16:12
- Chess 20.8k 20.8k 44 gold badges7777 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 213 213 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 200 200 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 152 152 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 How do chess openings work?
- 36 What does ELO stand for?
- 33 Strategy in middlegame from boring positions
- 33 Why would one promote a pawn to a knight?
- 32 Is allowing takebacks in friendly games a bad practice?
- 29 Dr. John Nunn vs Irving Chernev's "Logical Chess Move by Move"
- 29 What are some of the checkmates with very few moves?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14