Ithaca, NY, USA
Member for 10 years, 10 months
Type systems, pure functional programming, and generative art. During the day, I'm a compiler engineer working on the OCaml compiler at Jane Street. In a past life, I got a PhD in programming languages with Stephanie Weirich at UPenn. (he/him/his)
- Stack Overflow 35.1k 35.1k 66 gold badges7474 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 12.2k 12.2k 77 gold badges4141 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Skeptics 781 781 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Different 408 408 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 228 228 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 372 Is it safe to assume a GUID will always be unique?
- 259 Getting associated type synonyms with template Haskell
- 156 C/C++ Struct vs Class
- 150 How can I draw simple trees in LaTeX?
- 147 Is there a BNF grammar of the TeX language?
- 132 Cool Text Highlighting in LaTeX
- 119 what is the point of return in Ruby?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.