Member for 9 years, 1 month
85 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '18 at 22:17
- Computer Science 18.2k 18.2k 33 gold badges4343 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.3k 16.3k 88 gold badges7171 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Islam 3.3k 3.3k 1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Academia 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 359 What is the definition of $P$, $NP$, $NP$-complete and $NP$-hard?
- 195 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 176 What is the definition of $P$, $NP$, $NP$-complete and $NP$-hard?
- 122 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 118 Advice on good research practices
- 91 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 72 Can we cover the unit square by these rectangles?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (15)
27 Two level model (MO/Math.SE) vs one level model (SO) Feb 10 '11
18 What niche does this AI proposal aim to fill? May 6 '16
17 Change the Islam proposal description Apr 23 '12
15 Scope of Computer Science (non-programming) Dec 5 '11
11 Need clarification on what commitment really means Feb 13 '12
11 Two level model (MO/Math.SE) vs one level model (SO) Feb 11 '11