Member for 9 years, 6 months
85 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '18 at 22:17
- Theoretical Computer Science 20.7k 20.7k 88 gold badges7171 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Computer Science 19.9k 19.9k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Islam 3.6k 3.6k 1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 3k 3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 377 What is the definition of P, NP, NP-complete and NP-hard?
- 200 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 186 What is the definition of P, NP, NP-complete and NP-hard?
- 124 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 119 Advice on good research practices
- 92 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 73 Can we cover the unit square by these rectangles?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (15)
27 Two level model (MO/Math.SE) vs one level model (SO) Feb 10 '11
18 What niche does this AI proposal aim to fill? May 6 '16
17 Change the Islam proposal description Apr 23 '12
15 Scope of Computer Science (non-programming) Dec 5 '11
11 Need clarification on what commitment really means Feb 13 '12
11 Two level model (MO/Math.SE) vs one level model (SO) Feb 11 '11