Dev with 30 years in the business, RapidBI is the first accredited Sisense Reseller in Australia and I'm using all of my knowledge to make Sisense the best BI tool ever. Sisense at it's heart is an open platfrom with everything available via RestAPI. For a Dev it's a playground where all the guts of a BI tool are there to be played with.
A core market is embedding Sisense into other software products. It excels in this space and our tools now place Sisense at the centre. We can take anything that's inside Sisense and make it available automatically outside Sisense.
Prior to Rapid BI I was running my own health analytics startup cohortiq.com - which didn't shock the world with brilliance so instead it did fade into ignominy. Loving the fact that Machine Learning is becoming mainstream, the real problem is now domain knowledge.
Port Fairy, Australia
Member for 10 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '12 at 4:54
- Stack Overflow 14.2k 14.2k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 617 617 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 311 311 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 274 274 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 191 191 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Built-in WPF IValueConverters
- 47 How can I rename a single column in a table at select?
- 38 What is an ESB and what is it good for?
- 38 WPF .NET Best way to trigger an event every minute
- 34 What is the use of a shared variable in VB.NET?
- 26 what is the differences between sql server authentication and windows authentication..?
- 23 What are the most important considerations when designing a database?
- View more network posts →