Hi, I'm Shaun! I enjoying creating software. I started my career in enterprise integration (think: camel, activemq, java). Nowadays, I typically work on back end data systems (databases, datastores, publishing, infrastructure).
I work on the data engineering team, at edmunds.com (beep beep).
Since 2017, I've gone back end to front end and and back again, working on service engineering teams (tomcat, spring, java) to front end teams (react, redux, bootstrap) and finally back again to where I am now on data engineering (spark, spark-sql, databricks, scala).
- Stack Overflow 17k 17k 3535 gold badges106106 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Super User 919 919 55 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 885 885 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 810 810 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 359 359 22 gold badges33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 130 Avoiding NullPointerException in Java
- 111 How is an instance initializer different from a constructor?
- 102 What's your most controversial programming opinion?
- 68 Maven update dependencies in POM
- 61 identity from sql insert via jdbctemplate
- 51 Where are the Java preferences stored in Windows 7?
- 46 SQL LIKE with no wildcards the same as '='?
- View more network posts →