MD/PhD Toxicologist at Weill Cornell
I code primarily in Python.
Currently using Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning to better understand how novel psychoactive substances work.
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Academia 2.2k 2.2k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 743 743 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 533 533 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 How do I stack vectors of different lengths in NumPy?
- 29 How to display only a left and bottom box border in matplotlib?
- 24 How can PhD student repair relationship with supervisor after PhD student engages in independent research without supervisor?
- 21 How to suppress drawing dendrograms but still cluster in seaborn?
- 19 Advisor isn't advising
- 15 Balancing coursework, research, and teaching
- 15 How to suppress drawing dendrograms but still cluster in seaborn?
- View more network posts →