Computational Epidemiologist and Resident in Emergency Medicine in New York City
I code primarily in Python.
Currently working on Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and analyzing large data sets of gene expression and fMRI.
Side project of making Apps in Swift.
- Academia 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 945 945 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 733 733 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 533 533 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 How do I stack vectors of different lengths in NumPy?
- 24 How can PhD student repair relationship with supervisor after PhD student engages in independent research without supervisor?
- 23 How to display only a left and bottom box border in matplotlib?
- 21 Where can I find the Impact Factor for a given journal?
- 19 Advisor isn't advising
- 15 Balancing coursework, research, and teaching
- 15 How many physician-scientists pursue academic tracks?
- View more network posts →