Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '18 at 14:58
- Stack Overflow 418.1k 418.1k 6464 gold badges357357 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 56.7k 56.7k 2020 gold badges168168 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.5k 26.5k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10516 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2284 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1256 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1245 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in Git?
- 1153 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 1027 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 961 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →