Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '18 at 14:58
Top network posts
- 8716 How to revert a Git repository to a previous commit
- 1904 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 967 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 934 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 931 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 883 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 755 Finding what branch a git commit came from
- View more network posts →