Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 9 years
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '18 at 14:58
- Stack Overflow 364.7k 364.7k 5959 gold badges341341 silver badges299299 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 55.2k 55.2k 1818 gold badges151151 silver badges282282 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.1k 26.1k 22 gold badges7979 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 9171 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 1993 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1051 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1024 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 961 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 949 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 813 Finding what branch a git commit came from
- View more network posts →