Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 '13 at 14:27
- Stack Overflow 87.6k 87.6k 2121 gold badges173173 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Physics 29.7k 29.7k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 23.2k 23.2k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.4k 15.4k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Super User 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 415 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 198 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 166 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 157 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 134 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 103 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- 101 Will the Large Hadron Collider "explode" if the power is turned up too high?
- View more network posts →