Steven was the founder and CEO of Innovator LLC (nov8r.com) for almost a decade, providing innovative solutions for complex problems, until accepting a Principal Consultant position with ThoughtWorks in 2014, then migrating to Product Technology Manager at Google in 2018. Currently TBD at TravelJoy.com
Steven is a software architect, developer, innovator, entrepreneur, author, and inventor with several decades of experience in many different languages and platforms across dozens of industries. He also writes technical, marketing, science fiction, and IT-career articles, and writes and plays music.
Current projects include:
- a real book, "Head-First Domain-Driven Design", for O'Reilly Media 
- science fiction software research, "Deep Learning for Software Development" (talk) - from the SATURN 2017 conference
- an alleged book, Object Mechanics, which is intended to be a practical how-to guide for object-oriented programming. Read or download OOP Explained in 90 Seconds.
- Stack Overflow 58.8k 58.8k 1818 gold badges128128 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 33.5k 33.5k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Project Management 499 499 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 401 401 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 438 How do I get the name of the current executable in C#?
- 264 How do I execute a stored procedure once for each row returned by query?
- 178 Jon Skeet Facts
- 148 Where does this concept of "favor composition over inheritance" come from?
- 105 Difference between abstraction and encapsulation?
- 100 Use email address as primary key?
- 95 What is the GAC in .NET?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.