I'm a polyglot, full stack developer. I taught myself C at the age of 13 by working on a Multi-User Dungeon codebase, which I ran on a unix server over my parent's broadband connection. By the time I graduated high school, I was fluent in C, C++, Java, Perl, and HTML. I graduated from Skidmore College with a double major in Physics and Computer Science and spent the last 7 years developing software for GE, Ideacode, Ellislab, and Ceros. I've taken a few breaks to pursue other interests and adventures, but I always come back to coding. All told, I've been writing code for over 17 years now.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.8k 12.8k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 1616 gold badges6060 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Area 51 3k 3k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.7k 2.7k 99 gold badges2626 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 Was the Millennium Falcon too slow?
- 147 Why did Lucas begin the episode numbering at IV?
- 135 Forcing child to obey parent's curved borders in CSS
- 118 Effect of a Bitwise Operator on a Boolean in Java
- 111 Was Voldemort a Better Wizard Than Dumbledore?
- 110 Why didn't Gandalf or Frodo Fly to Mount Doom?
- 91 In what order should the Star Wars movies be watched?
- View more network posts →