Hey, I am a computer scientist and enthusiast programmer, who sometimes worries too much about architecture/design.
If you wonder why I didn't accept your answer, although it is obviously the right thing: Usually, I like to wait at least an hour before accepting anything, often I wait a day or so.
More random information about me
mail: icedove (aka thunderbird)
programming: c++, bash
speak: de, en, es (rusty), fr (very! limited)
scifi: The Matrix, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Firefly
First to earn the the-matrix bronze badge on scifi.SE.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 22 '15 at 22:33
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 22.4k 22.4k 1515 gold badges118118 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.1k 17.1k 1010 gold badges6565 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- German Language 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 830 830 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 135 Convenient C++ struct initialisation
- 115 How can I grep hidden files?
- 76 Who was the little girl in the matrix and why was she so important?
- 71 Has there ever been a good Sith?
- 59 Human computing power: Can humans decide the halting problem on Turing Machines?
- 58 Why Did the Machines Even Bother With a Matrix?
- 58 In which order should I start watching Star Trek?
- View more network posts →