Associate Professor at Indiana University, working on tensor categories and their relationships to operator algebras and topology.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 20 '19 at 22:38
- MathOverflow 22.9k 22.9k 22 gold badges7070 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Academia 20.5k 20.5k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 359 Is it true that $0.999999999\dots=1$?
- 172 What Does it Really Mean to Have Different Kinds of Infinities?
- 125 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 118 Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- 118 My teaching evaluations arrived and female students statistically gave me worse scores than male students. Is there any possible explanation?
- 77 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 73 What is the oldest open problem in mathematics?
- View more network posts →