Associate Professor at Indiana University, working on tensor categories and their relationships to operator algebras and topology.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 20 '19 at 22:38
- MathOverflow 24.7k 24.7k 44 gold badges7676 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Academia 24.3k 24.3k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 394 Is it true that $0.999999999\dots=1$?
- 192 What Does it Really Mean to Have Different Kinds of Infinities?
- 126 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 120 My teaching evaluations arrived and female students statistically gave me worse scores than male students. Is there any possible explanation?
- 118 Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- 109 First year Math PhD student; My problem solving skill has been completely atrophied and continues to decline
- 88 Can I write a referee report too fast?
- View more network posts →