Software Engineer at Cray Inc working in the analytics group
I have a PhD and BSc(Hons) in Computer Science, my PhD research was conducted at the University of Southampton, UK. My research interests revolved around the Semantic Web, Linked Data and robustness of Hypermedia systems.
I'm a total RDF and SPARQL nut and I developed the open source Semantic Web framework for .Net called dotNetRDF.
I also continue to work as a committer on the Apache Jena project which is a widely used Semantic Web framework for Java and which I use in my day job.
- Stack Overflow 23.6k 23.6k 99 gold badges6666 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Arqade 658 658 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 410 410 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Area 51 362 362 88 bronze badges
- Ask Different 335 335 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 202 Function that creates a timestamp in c#
- 178 Regex to match only letters
- 54 Quick and Simple Hash Code Combinations
- 49 size of node with shape=circle
- 44 Is it possible to have an ampersand sign in an appSettings key?
- 35 Can I disable auto-correction of a single word on OS X?
- 27 SPARQL - Restricting Result Resource to Certain Namespace(s)
- View more network posts →