I am the CTO of Resulto where we build complex platforms with smart people!
Previously, I was team lead and devops for auto123.com where I was architecting highly available and customizable platform for car dealer websites.
Over the years, I have been involved in many interesting projects such as modifying the Eclipse Java compiler to process partial Java programs, making Python and Java play well together, or infer documentation improvement suggestions from tutorials and manuals.
I try to contribute to the open source community by open sourcing and maintaining most of the technologies I create.
My first “Hello World” was written in Java in a command prompt on Windows 98. My programs now tend to be written in Python using vim on Ubuntu or MacOS. I hope that says a lot more about me than all of the above :-)
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 559 559 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Super User 158 158 66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 123 123 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 207 What options `ServerAliveInterval` and `ClientAliveInterval` in sshd_config exactly do?
- 124 How to check if a word is an English word with Python?
- 121 rreplace - How to replace the last occurrence of an expression in a string?
- 59 Using a java library from python
- 32 Save complete GNU screen session state
- 26 How to change the name of a vim buffer
- 19 What are the pros/cons of the various methods to block brute force SSH attacks?
- View more network posts →