I am the CTO of Resulto where we build complex platforms with smart people!
Previously, I was team lead and devops for auto123.com where I was architecting highly available and customizable platform for car dealer websites.
Over the years, I have been involved in many interesting projects such as modifying the Eclipse Java compiler to process partial Java programs, making Python and Java play well together, or infer documentation improvement suggestions from tutorials and manuals.
I try to contribute to the open source community by open sourcing and maintaining most of the technologies I create.
My first “Hello World” was written in Java in a command prompt on Windows 98. My programs now tend to be written in Python using vim on Ubuntu or MacOS. I hope that says a lot more about me than all of the above :-)
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 559 559 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Super User 178 178 66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 123 123 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 278 What do options `ServerAliveInterval` and `ClientAliveInterval` in sshd_config do exactly?
- 163 rreplace - How to replace the last occurrence of an expression in a string?
- 154 How to check if a word is an English word with Python?
- 142 Calling Java from Python
- 66 Using a java library from python
- 35 How to change the name of a vim buffer
- 34 Save complete GNU screen session state
- View more network posts →