- Physics 6.9k 6.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 458 458 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 300 300 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 291 291 33 bronze badges
- Mathematica 253 253 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 What reference clock is an atomic clock measured against?
- 49 How can a rainbow be so steady, even though the droplets causing it can be in such different states?
- 19 Term for a technique intended to draw criticism to an opposing view by overstating that view as your own (often emphatically)
- 13 Fourier transform standard practice for physics
- 13 Thermal de Broglie wavelength - definition
- 11 How to get the operator in Dirac bra-ket notation?
- 10 Lindblad equation for heisenberg operators?
- View more network posts →