Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
Programming Language Bard
Learned on BASIC (and later QBasic) from '85 to '92/93. Been hacking C, C++, and Java since '98, and making a living at it. Really interested in transitioning to something in Dependently-typed FRP, already pretty comfortable in Scala and Haskell but haven't found the right opportunity.
Member for 36 days
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 15:02
Top network posts
- 19 Is there a monad that doesn't have a corresponding monad transformer (except IO)?
- 12 Why is Haskell missing "obvious" Typeclasses
- 9 Is there an automatic way to memoise global polymorphic values in Haskell?
- 8 Haskell -- Is there a monad sequence function for tuples?
- 8 What's wrong with this Haskell unicode variable name?
- 5 How to implement the equivalent of Go's select statement for Haskell STM channels?
- 5 Why is parser combinator "seq" defined with "bind" and "return"?
- View more network posts →