I work at the University of New South Wales, where I use Ruby to analyze biological data.
In part of my spare time, I work on fun programming projects. One was trying to analyze what underlies Wikipedia's Get to Philosophy game. I also worked on one called the "Small Eigen Collider".
I'm currently learning Japanese, and I'm an active participant in lang-8.com, a website where you write journal entries in a language you're learning, and get corrected by native speakers of that language. In return, you correct people writing entries in your native language. Recently, I've been asking a few questions prompted by slightly incorrect English I've encountered on lang-8.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
72 profile views
Last seen May 13 at 3:07
Top Network Posts
- 574 How to change the remote repository for a git submodule?
- 205 Can I use git diff on untracked files?
- 162 Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 160 Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- 154 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- 141 How do I debug Ruby scripts?
- 137 Is it possible to run a single test in MiniTest?
- View more network posts →