Graduate Student in Physical Chemistry, expected graduation 2020. Interested in quantum physics, laser physics, and computation, including python, Linux, and bash scripting.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Member for 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 28 at 3:40
Top network posts
- 33 Why do we have so many DFT codes (softwares)? Are they redundant?
- 22 How should one choose the time step in a molecular dynamics integration?
- 20 Is ARM64 the next big thing?
- 20 How to overcome the exponential wall encountered in full configurational interaction methods?
- 19 What software are used to model the optical behavior of metallic nanoparticles?
- 19 How to model heterogeneous catalysis?
- 19 What is the status of graphics processing units in plane-wave DFT?
- View more network posts →