Graduate Student in Physical Chemistry, expected graduation 2020. Interested in quantum physics, laser physics, and computation, including python, Linux, and bash scripting.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Member for 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 28 at 3:40
Top network posts
- 33 Why do we have so many DFT codes (softwares)? Are they redundant?
- 22 How should one choose the time step in a molecular dynamics integration?
- 20 How to overcome the exponential wall encountered in full configurational interaction methods?
- 19 What software are used to model the optical behavior of metallic nanoparticles?
- 19 What is the status of graphics processing units in plane-wave DFT?
- 18 How to do periodic DFT calculations using Quantum ESPRESSO?
- 17 When should geometry relaxation not be performed?
- View more network posts →