Graduate Student in Physical Chemistry, expected graduation 2020. Interested in quantum physics, laser physics, and computation, including python, Linux, and bash scripting.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Member for 1 year, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 28 '20 at 3:40
Top network posts
- 34 Why do we have so many DFT codes (softwares)? Are they redundant?
- 23 How should one choose the time step in a molecular dynamics integration?
- 22 Is ARM64 the next big thing?
- 21 What software are used to model the optical behavior of metallic nanoparticles?
- 21 How to overcome the exponential wall encountered in full configurational interaction methods?
- 20 How to model heterogeneous catalysis?
- 19 What is the status of graphics processing units in plane-wave DFT?
- View more network posts →