I am working in the field of computational physics, basically using DFT to solve problems of practical interest. Also, programming is a passion and use mostly python in my work.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
14 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '20 at 6:22
Top network posts
- 23 Examples for results obtained from modeling materials having had a direct impact in discovery of new materials
- 16 numpy.unique gives wrong output for list of sets
- 14 What are good resources to learn to code for matter modeling?
- 12 Computing phonon dispersion from molecular dynamics simulations?
- 9 Is it possible to use the Parrinello-Rahman barostat for NPT simulations in CP2K?
- 9 How to analyze the space group of a relaxed structure that has fractional site occupancies
- 6 Python Plot 3d Vectors
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.