I am working in the field of computational physics, basically using DFT to solve problems of practical interest. Also, programming is a passion and use mostly python in my work.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 at 4:52
Top network posts
- 20 Examples for results obtained from modeling materials having had a direct impact in discovery of new materials
- 14 numpy.unique gives wrong output for list of sets
- 12 Computing phonon dispersion from molecular dynamics simulations?
- 10 What are good resources to learn to code for matter modeling?
- 8 Is it possible to use the Parrinello-Rahman barostat for NPT simulations in CP2K?
- 8 How to analyze the space group of a relaxed structure that has fractional site occupancies
- 5 Python Plot 3d Vectors
- View more network posts →