Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 637 637 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 478 478 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 421 421 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 283 283 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 201 Only get hash value using md5sum (without filename)
- 77 explanation about push ebp and pop ebp instruction in assembly
- 67 How to break on assembly instruction at a given address in gdb?
- 31 How to access C$ share in a network?
- 24 Tool in UNIX to subtract dates
- 17 Can gdb debug suid root programs?
- 16 How to write multiline inline assembly code in GCC C++?
- View more network posts →