J. Fabian Meier
Working in software development for a large insurance company. Interested in Java architecture, build processes and improving dependency management. Using Maven, Sonatype Nexus, Neo4j.
Formerly in academia, working on discrete optimization (hub location). PhD in differential topology.
- Stack Overflow 19.6k 19.6k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Academia 9.6k 9.6k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Operations Research 982 982 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 How to handle a paper by a reviewer who wants to be paid?
- 116 Is 8:00 AM an unreasonable time to meet with my graduate students and post-doc?
- 105 My adviser wants to use my code for a spin-off, but I want to use it for my own company
- 55 Large, non-random proportion of students not invited for evaluation of a course
- 54 Saying no to student requests for excessive appointments and help solving homework
- 54 During copyediting, journal disagrees about spelling of paper's main topic
- 43 Why do most people think it's a bad idea to read from slides?
- View more network posts →