- Mathematics 24.3k 24.3k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Operations Research 14k 14k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Puzzling 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Area 51 101 101 11 bronze badge
Top network posts
- 51 What is the optimal number of dice to roll a Yahtzee in one roll?
- 38 What is the closed form of the $f$ with $f(1)=1$, $f(2)=7$ and $f(n)=7f(n-1)-12f(n-2)$ ($n\ge 3$)?
- 25 A COVID-19 puzzle: How large a class do you need to fit 30 pupils?
- 23 Is there a generating function for any finite sequence of random numbers?
- 22 What node does 11 point to?
- 20 Three queens and two rooks covering the chess board... again!
- 20 A rook's tour of the chessboard
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 17 '19