I am an emeritus professor of Management Science. My background is in math, and I work primarily in discrete optimization.
Top network posts
- 27 Optimization terminology: "Exact" v. "Approximate"
- 25 Why is it important to choose big-M carefully and what are the consequences of doing it badly?
- 22 What are the reasons OR industry projects fail?
- 20 Combinatorial Optimization: Metaheuristics, CP, IP -- "versus" or "and"?
- 20 Where can I find open source LP solvers?
- 18 What are the main differences between Operations Research in the academic world, in the enterprise world and in the government world?
- 17 How to innovate in OR
- View more network posts →