Sierra Mountain Tech
Currently working in data management using tools such as SQL, Python, Tableau and more. My role consist automation and improvements of existing systems as well as developing new tools to work with data.
Owasso, OK, United States
Member for 1 year, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 20 '19 at 20:18
- Stack Overflow 13.5k 13.5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.2k 2.2k 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 617 617 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 496 496 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 194 194 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Appropriate to ask a recruiter to go back and negotiate salary again?
- 24 Co-Worker Overreacts to Request for Clarification
- 19 How representative of a company is a bad interview process?
- 15 The second draft of our Code of Conduct is available for feedback and review
- 13 Should I downvote an answer (no added value) posted on an already well answered questions?
- 12 I got declined for a promotion EOD Friday. What are the consequences of just not showing up Tuesday?
- 9 Why do people say "Don't use place()"?
- View more network posts →