Sierra Mountain Tech
Currently working in data management using tools such as SQL, Python, Tableau and more. My role consist automation and improvements of existing systems as well as developing new tools to work with data.
Owasso, OK, United States
Member for 1 year
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 20 '19 at 20:18
- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.1k 2.1k 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 597 597 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 496 496 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 194 194 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Appropriate to ask a recruiter to go back and negotiate salary again?
- 24 Co-Worker Overreacts to Request for Clarification
- 19 How representative of a company is a bad interview process?
- 15 The second draft of our Code of Conduct is available for feedback and review
- 12 Should I downvote an answer (no added value) posted on an already well answered questions?
- 9 Why do people say "Don't use place()"?
- 8 How can I add a "show details" button to a tkinter messagebox?
- View more network posts →