What happens when you "say" the future? I tried:
#! /usr/bin/perl use future_guess; print "Future guess module: Type a future year to see its future" chomp($future_guess = <STDIN>);
Unfortunately, I got:
Can't locate future_guess.pm in @INC (you may need to install the future_guess module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.24.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.24.1 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.24 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.24 /usr/share/perl/5.24 /usr/local/lib/site_perl /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base) at future_guess.pl line 3. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at future_guess.pl line 3.
Then, I tried to install it:
But I got:
You need very high privileges all over the environment to install "future_guess" module!
So, only God knows the future!
Member for 2 months
26 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top Network Posts
- 29 Why am I welcomed to Stack Overflow rather than to Stack Exchange when I am on another Stack Exchange site?
- 15 Why am I welcomed to Stack Overflow rather than to Stack Exchange when I am on another Stack Exchange site?
- 10 Touching a captured queen -- must I promote to it?
- 8 Exit from Command prompt after running r script
- 8 What happened to code fences and Stack Snippets?
- 7 Should we include [edit:] when we edit our post?
- 6 Saving variables in a text file
- View more network posts →