- Unix & Linux 467 467 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 463 463 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 293 293 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 271 271 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 191 191 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Why does POSIX require certain shell built-ins to have an external implementation?
- 15 What is the purpose of an 'if (0)' block in if-else block?
- 13 Lessons designed for the average man work extraordinarily well
- 12 What is the purpose of 'tee'?
- 11 Keyboard set to "cat mode"
- 9 How to undo git stash clear
- 7 Can I still trade 4:1 with the bank if I own any 3:1 or 2:1 port(s) just to get rid of more cards?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.