Top network posts
- 18 Why does POSIX require certain shell built-ins to have an external implementation?
- 15 What is the purpose of an 'if (0)' block in if-else block?
- 12 Lessons designed for the average man work extraordinarily well
- 12 What is the purpose of 'tee'?
- 11 Keyboard set to "cat mode"
- 7 Can I still trade 4:1 with the bank if I own any 3:1 or 2:1 port(s) just to get rid of more cards?
- 5 Took airline plane blanket by accident; didn't realize it was forbidden. What should I do?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.