Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 11 '11 at 4:58
- Parenting 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 998 998 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 962 962 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Area 51 251 251 22 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 123 123 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 How should a stepfather respond to "You are not my Father!"?
- 24 A way to match on text using CSS locators
- 21 How do you find great reading material for a child whose reading ability is far outstripped by his/her comprehension?
- 20 What can be done to help bright children stuck in a boring school?
- 18 Is there any research on the effects of PG cartoon violence on small children?
- 15 What are some milestones a child should reach before learning programming?
- 15 Which locator do you use with Selenium: CSS or XPath?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 16 '11