Blimp of Cosmic Destruction
I may and may not have flown across the country to attend the alien festival on 9/20. Laughs guiltily I mean no what kind of person would ever do that?
Somewhere in the universe
Member for 10 months
100 profile views
Last seen Aug 30 at 23:14
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.2k 6.2k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 88 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 430 430 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 348 348 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 270 270 1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Why does The Ancient One think differently about Doctor Strange in Endgame than the film Doctor Strange?
- 32 What is the difference between NULL and __null in C++?
- 26 Is this possible to remove a moderator status tag if I change my question?
- 22 Is it spam to serial-edit posts related to your product?
- 22 Suggestions for Winter Bash 2019
- 21 Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
- 18 Why do you need 250 reputation to view close votes on your own posts, but you can always see delete/undelete votes?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
4 Who can close proposals? Jan 3
2 Change the popup when hovering over accounts Dec 30 '18