Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biology 886 886 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 639 639 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 468 468 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling 449 449 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 27 Why haven't prey evolved the ability to always outrun their predators?
- 15 Can general relativity be explained by equations describing a fabric of space embedded in a flat 5-dimensional Minkowski space?
- 14 How can solids undergo combustion if it only occurs in the gas phase?
- 14 Can diamond undergo a self sustaining combustion reaction all the way to carbon dioxide?
- 13 Why don't all humans have absolute pitch?
- 13 Has a form of diamond with certain properties ever been theorized?
- View more network posts →