google knows everything. (Ask NSA for the rest.)
Basically: doing math/phys/CS/CG/science_popularisation between CNRS/INRIA and Weta Digital.
France & New-Zeland (cool average... or not :-p )
Member for 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 22 at 12:46
- Physics 3.5k 3.5k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 864 864 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- French Language 637 637 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 386 386 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Can a tomato pierce a hole in a steel plate if only the tomato is travelling fast enough?
- 18 Why can we hear a choir?
- 11 Is all grid based noise inevitably anisotropic?
- 10 Should not specular reflection on a rough surface be similar to diffuse reflection?
- 10 What happens if you slow down a moon?
- 9 Do objects have a tendency to fall in their most aerodynamic position?
- 9 What does an undefined formula in physics mean?
- View more network posts →