This isn't a grand gesture, this isn't me going off in a huff; but I don't think this place is for me. I think SE is a grand place that is very useful, but at the same time I think it is run by people with some odd ideas about what fosters a good community, ones I find antithetical to how I want to act on the internet.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
17 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '19 at 16:18
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 55 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Code Golf 605 605 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 413 413 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Why was there a 14 year gap between The Incredibles and The Incredibles 2?
- 56 Show off your hats! (2019 edition)
- 49 How do they film movies that take place in a single season?
- 46 Why did Steve Rogers choose this character in Endgame?
- 24 Is there a good term/phrase to denote the "current events"?
- 22 Как так сокращают код?
- 22 Winter Bash 2019 Knitting
- View more network posts →