I make my living programming PL/SQL and administering Oracle Databases. For scripting tasks I like perl a lot. Contact me if you have a PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle or any other digital data related task in Switzerland or Southern Germany. I speak German, English and French and have a solid finance/banking know how. Phone: +41 76 558 70 68, eMail: email@example.com
Member for 10 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 24 '16 at 14:26
- Stack Overflow 35.5k 35.5k 2626 gold badges140140 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 Vim: What's the difference between let and set?
- 115 How can I make Vim's `J` and `gq` commands use one space after a period?
- 111 Multiple search and replace in one line
- 98 How to find the users list in oracle 11g db?
- 93 How to use sqlplus to connect to an Oracle Database located on another host without modifying my own tnsnames.ora
- 87 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 63 Is it possible to use find and replace on a wildcard string in VIM?
- View more network posts →