I make my living programming PL/SQL and administering Oracle Databases. For scripting tasks I like perl a lot. Contact me if you have a PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle or any other digital data related task in Switzerland or Southern Germany. I speak German, English and French and have a solid finance/banking know how. Phone: +41 76 558 70 68, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member for 10 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 24 '16 at 14:26
- Stack Overflow 34.6k 34.6k 2424 gold badges139139 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 152 Vim: What's the difference between let and set?
- 109 How can I make Vim's `J` and `gq` commands use one space after a period?
- 105 Multiple search and replace in one line
- 98 How to find the users list in oracle 11g db?
- 93 How to use sqlplus to connect to an Oracle Database located on another host without modifying my own tnsnames.ora
- 87 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 61 Is it possible to use find and replace on a wildcard string in VIM?
- View more network posts →