I audit code and work on blockchain projects full-time. I'm most interested in any Python related tooling, Vyper, and Solidity.
Currently building Authereum.
A list of some projects I have officially audited:
A list of some projects I have contributed to:
- Ethereum 6.4k 6.4k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 322 322 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 113 113 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Difference between Ganache and Truffle
- 17 Cannot connect Heroku to custom Google Domain
- 14 When should I use calldata and when should I use memory?
- 10 When should I use calldata and when should I use memory?
- 10 What is the difference between bytecode, init code, deployed bytedcode, creation bytecode, and runtime bytecode?
- 8 What are the virtual and override keywords in Solidity?
- 8 What happens if you transfer ether and no miner is running?
- View more network posts →