I audit code and work on blockchain projects full-time. I'm most interested in any Python related tooling, Vyper, and Solidity.
Currently building Authereum.
A list of some projects I have officially audited:
A list of some projects I have contributed to:
- Ethereum 5.1k 5.1k 66 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 811 811 22 gold badges33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 292 292 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 113 113 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 Difference between Ganache and Truffle
- 8 Cannot connect Heroku to custom Google Domain
- 8 What happens if you transfer ether and no miner is running?
- 8 My friend sent me a screenshot of a transaction hash, but when I search for it I find divergent data. What happened?
- 7 Issue with New version of Metamask: Remix cannot detect the Metamask address
- 7 When should I use calldata and when should I use memory?
- 7 What is the difference between bytecode, init code, deployed bytedcode, creation bytecode, and runtime bytecode?
- View more network posts →