- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges33 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 838 838 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Bicycles 161 161 44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 156 156 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 JSON dumps custom formatting
- 8 Verilog doesn't have something like main()?
- 8 What is the file extension of the file that is loaded in a Xilinx FPGA?
- 8 Are FPGA's as powerful as the number of gates they have?
- 8 How to remove this warning in Verilog?
- 8 Anything bad to place a via on a pad?
- 7 Setting 'xml:space' to 'preserve' Python lxml
- View more network posts →