Freelance DevOps consultant and software architect.
Writter on the largest French IT Community: developpez.com.
CTO on the tunisian freelancers plateform: uprodit.com
My github: idrissneumann
You can read all of my tutorials here (click on "Cours") : ineumann.developpez.com.
Unix and GNU/Linux user for over 12 years.
Summary of my computing skills:
- Dev|Ops skills: docker, k8s, ElasticStack (ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash, Beats), Grafana, puppet, ansible, gitlab/gitlab-ci, Jenkins
- Programing: C (ANSI and POSIX), Java SE / EE, Vert.x, Spring (Boot, IoC, MVC, Security, Batch), Node.JS, JSF, Primefaces, Thymeleaf, GWT, Swing/awt, JPA/Hibernate, Python, Ruby, PHP, Shell / Bash
- Design methods and languages: UML, Merise, UWE, MDA
- Databases management systems: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL with MongoDB and Cassandra, ElasticSearch, SolR, Redis
- Used operating systems: Unix (FreeBSD, OpenSolaris), Linux (Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, SuSE, Ubuntu, Debian, Mandrake / Mandriva), Mac OS X
- Other: Network and system architecture knowledges
Top network posts
- 25 osascript using bash variable with a space
- 22 Why is there no French Stack Overflow?
- 11 removing ^M from a csv file
- 10 can vert.x event bus replace the need for Kafka?
- 7 Bash Boolean testing
- 7 Set variable from awk while parsing lines from a multiline file
- 5 Why are "declare -f" and "declare -a" needed in bash scripts?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 17 '18