presently working as a UI/UX developer;
early 90's born;
going to add more information if anything interesting happens.
'Clear your friggin' cache,' yelled Adam from the design team, before climbing onto the window and jumping to his death.
'Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.' - Churchill
Inside a cubicle
Member for 1 year, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 at 7:08
Top network posts
- 29 What's the verb to describe a good guy becoming a bad guy?
- 24 What’s a possible one-word replacement for “applicable in every situation”?
- 16 What word is John looking for?
- 14 Where is the treasure John is looking for?
- 13 What is the term for a beginner who is already very good?
- 10 Words with "bi-" prefix that no longer mean "two"
- 10 Why is "man" used where a plural might be appropriate, and not "men"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.