- Quantum Computing 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 894 894 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Why does Intel's Haswell chip allow FP multiplication to be twice as fast as addition?
- 31 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 26 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 25 How does one get a visa to go to Saudi Arabia?
- 23 Is the 2016 implementation of Shor's algorithm really scalable?
- 16 Is it possible to "calculate" the absolute value of a permanent using Boson Sampling?
- 16 What are some real-world applications of QUBO?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
5 Broadening the scope to: “Sanskritic Languages” Dec 20 '19