Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
191 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Matter Modeling 7.3k 7.3k 2727 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge77 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 1.8k 1.8k 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Did the 2019 discovery of O(N log(N)) multiplication have a practical outcome?
- 40 Is there a database where we can find previously determined geometries of materials?
- 36 Why does Intel's Haswell chip allow floating point multiplication to be twice as fast as addition?
- 36 What is the closest thing we have, to "the" universal density functional?
- 33 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 31 Is there any DFT code or software that has the option to use this exact exchange-correlation energy functional?
- 31 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- View more network posts →