- Quantum Computing 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge55 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 989 989 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Why does Intel's Haswell chip allow floating point multiplication to be twice as fast as addition?
- 31 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 26 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 25 How does one get a visa to go to Saudi Arabia?
- 23 Is the 2016 implementation of Shor's algorithm really scalable?
- 16 Introductory material for quantum machine learning
- 16 Is it possible to "calculate" the absolute value of a permanent using Boson Sampling?
- View more network posts →