Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
231 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 3:47
- Matter Modeling 14.4k 14.4k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge77 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 2.9k 2.9k 33 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Did the 2019 discovery of O(N log(N)) multiplication have a practical outcome?
- 53 New Feature: Table Support
- 51 Is there a database where we can find previously determined geometries of materials?
- 49 DeepMind just announced a breakthrough in protein folding, what are the consequences?
- 41 What is the closest thing we have to "the" universal density functional?
- 36 Why does Intel's Haswell chip allow floating point multiplication to be twice as fast as addition?
- 35 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- View more network posts →