Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
251 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Matter Modeling 17.4k 17.4k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 3.2k 3.2k 33 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Did the 2019 discovery of O(N log(N)) multiplication have a practical outcome?
- 57 New Feature: Table Support
- 52 Is there a database where we can find previously determined geometries of materials?
- 52 DeepMind just announced a breakthrough in protein folding, what are the consequences?
- 42 What is the closest thing we have to "the" universal density functional?
- 37 Why does Intel's Haswell chip allow floating point multiplication to be twice as fast as addition?
- 37 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- View more network posts →