I am a retired database programmer. I have a masters in applied mathematics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a masters in pure mathematics from the University of Maine at Orono.
Should I ever down-vote a question or answer, I provide a comment explaining why.
Top Network Posts
- 16Is it possible when two people in a debate "throwing" "logical fallacy" to each other?
- 8Is omniscience possible in a universe with quantum mechanics?
- 7Do theories come from observations or do they determine what is observed?
- 7How can one not believe in god as the root cause of the universe?
- 7How does somebody believe in anything out of science?
- 6What is vague about the definition of the scientific method?
- 6Using Special Pleading to invalidate first-cause argument regarding existence of God
- View more network posts →