I am a retired database programmer. I have a masters in applied mathematics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a masters in pure mathematics from the University of Maine at Orono.
Should I ever down-vote a question or answer, I provide a comment explaining why.
Top Network Posts
- 16 Is it possible when two people in a debate "throwing" "logical fallacy" to each other?
- 13 How can substance dualism survive the arguments from neuroscience?
- 8 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 8 Why is belief necessary for justified true belief?
- 8 How does somebody believe in anything out of science?
- 8 Is omniscience possible in a universe with quantum mechanics?
- 7 How can one not believe in god as the root cause of the universe?
- View more network posts →